CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Brand New Song!!

Hey everyone,
I just got done writing a new song...It's ok I've done better work tho'. I really like the meaning in it. So please tell me what you really think of it. Thanks for reading it and I hope everyone is having a nice new year.

"Get Even"
By: LC (©LC Sounds 2007)
Took a chance and gave you my heart and my soul
Who knew that plan would be the worse I’ve ever made
No one ever knew you were playing a role
To take everything that I was saving for someone special
You made me want to crawl into a hole
But I wouldn’t think of giving you that pleasure
Of taking and breaking my soul
Now I think it’s time to…

Chorus:
Get even, make you pay
My friends and I agree
You are one lucky son of a bitch
You might want to start your pleas
We might even go easy if they are good
I don’t care what you really have to say
Because I just want to make you pay

Should I key your new BMW
Or maybe I should just start a rumor
That could possibly kill your career
Maybe I’ll do an interview and shed a tear
To make you look like the asshole you really are
Why don’t I just suddenly appear
To your house in the middle of the night
Then I’ll just nibble on your ear
Just how you like it
Because when you’re all turned on and ready to go
I’ll just leave you like you left me

Chorus

When I’m done making you cry, and making you wish you were dead
You’ll be happy we were never married
I would have taken all of your money
I would have ruined your name
I would have done worse
Now I can laugh at everything that has happened
Because all I did was…

Chorus

0 comments: