CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

"Another Girl"

Here is one of my new songs that I promised you!

"Another Girl"
By: LC (©LC Sounds 2007)

Here I am with a open heart
I'm willing to give it all to you
Instead of accepting what I have to offer
You've decided to make me blue
Along with losing my faith in love and men
I also lost what I thought was true
Maybe that is how you get the catch
By Telling one million lies
But I'm not going to be...

Chorus:
Another girl
To fall for you looks
Another girl
To fall for our lies
Another girl
To give you her heart and get it trampled on
I can finally say that I
Don't want to be another girl


I will admit the looks you used to give me
Made everything around me
Disappear into the middle of no where
Then one day you decided to let me be
And that made me feel so alone until I realized
All the lies you were giving me
How could you tell me them without me knowing
I was going to be...

Chorus x2

So here is my good-by
And I hope you never be able to find...

Chorus

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah i made another account bc i forget my sn and to the other one haha i gotta use this thing more...anyways I luv it! you have an amaazing gift im glad to see you using it!
like always Great job Lisa Biza!