CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Remember The Good Times"

Here is another new song for ya'll!

“Remember The Good Times”
By: LC (© LC Sounds)

Gave you my heart
Gave you my soul
Somehow I was the one to fall apart
The one to make you go away
Maybe I should have known from the start
That we could never be; instead I just drove my friend away

Chorus:
Remember the good times;
We shared just telling each other about our bad dates?
Remember the good times;
When we would just ride off into the middle of no where and stare at the stars?
Remember the good times;
When we could tell each other everything
Please don’t remember what we thought could last
I don’t want to think about those times…
But please do remember the good times we had
Together or not the memories will last forever


Who knew that love could ruin a friendship that was strong
We were there for each other through the good and the bad
It’s sad to say that we didn’t belong
Truth is our lives are probably better off that way
I just hope I can…

Chorus


Here is my sorry to you
That I couldn’t be your miss perfect
I hope we miss me just like I miss you
I miss the friendship we have
At least I’m able to…

Chorus

0 comments: