CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is having a good Holiday!!! Mine was ok...It was more weird because for the first time we stayed home instead of going out to Cali. Let me tell you I would rather deal with the rain then this snow...BRRR!!!! I haven't had time to write with me working all the time...AHHH...and I'm glad the holiday season is over for retal...almost. We are still dealing with a lot of returns but what more can someone wish for. Oh yeah not leaving me alone on a busy night...guess I didn't get that wish. I'm going to be putting in about...40 hours this week and about 35 next. So that's going to be a lot of money.

The new year is almost here and I hope everyone has a good new year. I'll be working now on New Years eve!!! Yeppie, but I'll be done at noon so going home cleaning my room and studying here I come. Well I'm going to leave this layout up because it's still snowing here. Well talk to everyone later!

0 comments: