CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally A Day Off...

Hey! I know it seems like I never write in here...well I don't. That is because I never have time to write about my boring life. Maybe that's because I go from school to work about 6 days a week. I wish they would give me at least two days off. I know it's holiday season and I do come in when I'm suppose to and I do cover for other people but come on I'm not a robot and I would like to have a little time to my self. Well that is what this day off is going to be. I'm going to go home and I'm going to work on a paper that I have to do. And this paper isn't do for another three weeks and you know how much I want to get it done when I'm going to do that paper right away. Well it looks like a lot of work and the more work I put into it the more of a better grade that I will get.

As of school right now things are going good...I'm getting a lot more B's then A's but I'm still doing a lot more better then I was in High School. Which I try to forget how I even graduated because now I look at it I think they gave me wrong grades or I was just really nice to the teachers.

Well it was nice to post something and I'll probably try to find a Holiday layout for this month and put that up later tonight. And I'm not dead.

P.S. expect more spaces between post because the Holiday season is just going to get worse.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lisa you really need to just take some time for yourself your gonna over do it! i worry about ya! so maybe after this hoilday season you can take some time just to relax y'kno you well derserve it! and yeah that paper is gonna be killer i was planning on doing it this weekend before i get the house in christmas gear! im excited. but like you said sweetie your not a robot nor do you have to act like one! just take it easy and take care of yourself!
<3333 Jenny