CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Life...

Hey everyone,
My life has been insane!!! I'm glad holiday season is almost over and I'm really glad that I have two weeks of Christmas break coming up....I need to get away and get my head on straight again. Well I wrote a new song and please let me know what you think of it.

"Moved On"
By: Lisa Christensen (©LC Sounds 2007)
First time we talked I thought we could become
Something magical something amazing
After thinking that you suddenly started to ignore me
Just like I was some stranger you never knew
Not wanting to wait forever for something that could never happen
I had decided to...

Chorus:
Move on to someone that keeps giving me
The same looks you used to always give me
I moved on from feeling invisible to feeling like a princess
I moved on from not knowing what love was
To being able to feel and live it
Somehow even when I moved on
I can't help but think about you

After weeks of being ignored and pushed down to second class
You gave me the old look that made me melt
The look has made me second guess
My choice to move on to someone else
Then I think back to when you were an ass
That move you made helped me...

Chorus

Maybe just maybe we could have been
Something magical something amazing
If you never pushed me away or played hard to get
I would have never moved on
And I wouldn't have to think about you
Only because I would be with you
That isn't going to happen so I've...

Chorus

Thank you for haunting my dreams
Thank you for making me lose my faith
Thank you for making me move on
If I never did move on I would never have found mister wonderful
And all I have to say is you had your chance and you blew it to pieces
How does that make you feel?
And how does it feel to see that I've...

Moved on to better things
Moved on to a better guy
Moved on away from and asshole
But most of all I've learned to move on
So maybe you should to

0 comments: