CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome!

Hey everyone,
This is my first post in this blog...This is mostly for me to post my songs that I write and tell you what's going on in my life. Right now I have two main things going on in my life: college (first year, and was kinda scary) and work. I'm working like a dog and I kinda like it. It makes everything go by soo fast and I love getting the money. College is going good I will admit tho' that the first couple weeks was hard to get used to and I blew my first test because of me being soo nervous. Now I know all I need to do is be cool about it and review my notes and I'll be doing fine. I'm actually doing better in college then I have my whole high school years. I've meet a lot of nice people and I have my first college crush. I thought that he had a thing for me and today I kinda figured out it isn't going any where. But I'm over it with the holiday season here I have no time for me or even my friends. This weekend I'm going to see the high school (the one I went to) drama club production. Well I'll let you all know how that one went. Talk to you all later because I'm now done rambling.

0 comments: